"We are never between you and your customer!"

NRs 4999 Multi-pc ("1 Pc" To "40 Users")

Mark as spam misclassified duplicated expired offensive

Electronics & Technology Published date: February 15, 2013 Modified date: February 15, 2013

How many PCs you have to buy for 40 employees?
We suggest 1

SUNDE is a multi user networking access device, which effectively allows upto 40 different users to independantly and simultaneously share untapped resources of a single host computer whilst still providing them with a full PC experience.


We are the Sole agent authorized distributor of ---> Multi-PC Device called ""SUNDE"" for Nepal and Bhutan.

Key Features:
1. Share one PC with upto 40 users
2. Save 75% "Purchase Cost" on COmputer
3. Save 70% "Cost on Maintanance"
4. Save 90% on "Electricity Bill"
5. Support Standard Application
6. Unlimited Connection Distance

Useful for:
1.Private offices
2.Banks, Finances
3.Computer Institutes
4.Schools, Colleges
5.Hospitals, Nursing Homes
6.Government offices

We use as low as 10% of the capacity of the computers. "Sunde" taps into the other 90% so that multiple users can simultaneously share a "SINGLE PC", and each of them still enjoys rich PC experience.

Full demo and free installation charge

^^Pay Less and Achieve High Quality^^


We don't speak, this video will let you know everything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUkMk9GaV5o

Visit http://www.sundenc.com for more info
Company Related to us:
1. Kathmandu Upatyaka Khanepani Ltd.
2. Naya Prakashan
3. NCTTM College
4. World Trade Travel & Tours Pvt. Ltd.
5. Star Hospital
And many more..

Computer Bazaar (3rd floor)
Pulatisadak, Kathmandu, Nepal
URL: www.hardwarenepal.com
Ph.no: 01-4423161

Youtube video

  • Country: Nepal
  • Region: Bagmati
  • City: Kathmandu

Similar ads that may interest you

Useful information

  • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
  • Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
  • Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
Enter the words above: